Interstate Patients Travelling to Sydney
To assist our valued interstate patients, Dr Tavakoli has crafted a special Interstate Package. Please call 1300 368 107, or email [email protected], and we will be happy to provide you with more information.
Dr Tavakoli is a respected and highly regarded member of the community of plastic surgeons practicing in Australia. As such, many people from interstate and overseas contact Dr Tavakoli to undergo a wide range of plastic and cosmetic surgical procedures.
If you are arriving in Sydney from interstate or overseas, the stresses of arriving in a new city, paired with the anticipation of your upcoming surgery may create unwanted anxiety. As such, Dr Tavakoli and his team have developed a set plan to help you feel comfortable and at ease for the entire duration of the planning stages and your subsequent stay in the city by the Harbour.
Dr Tavakoli performs a wide range of plastic surgical procedures on many interstate/long distance patients.
- The first step to having an online consultation is to send Dr Tavakoli a small range of photos of the surgical area eg. Side/ Front-arms up / Front-arms down, to the following email address: [email protected] Dr Tavakoli will then review these images and assess your suitability for surgery.
- Our practice manager will then send you a reply with a full quote for all necessary work.
- The day prior to your surgery you will arrival in Sydney for your Initial Consultation with Dr Tavakoli. We will ask that you attend the Double Bay clinic on the Tuesday of the week of your operation for your initial consultation. Please bring any reference material, photographs and questions you may have that may assist Dr Tavakoli in achieving your desired surgical outcome.
- For an optimal recovery, you are required to stay in Sydney for 3-5 days following your procedure before travelling interstate.
- You will be free to fly or drive home 3 days following, provided Dr Tavakoli has discharged you.
For your own personal wellbeing, you must be joined by a chaperone (husband, partner, mother or good friend) for your entire stay in Sydney. If you are unable to bring someone with you, we can arrange our nurse to accompany you. This is to help you in the days following your departure from the hospital as you will need assistance in completing average and everyday tasks during your recovery period. For our patients having their procedures at East Sydney Private Hospital we recommend the below hotels and serviced apartments:
InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
33 Cross Street, Double Bay NSW 2028
Phone: +61 2 8388 8388
Bookings: Book Online
Please mention you are referred by Dr Tavakoli to receive a reduced rate:
- High Season $300
8th Jan – 30th April &
1st Sep – 22nd Dec
- Low Season $260
1st May – 31st August
Vibe Hotel, Rushcutters Bay
100 Bayswater Road, Rushcutters Bay
Phone: +61 2 8353 8988
Quest Bondi Junction Apartments
28 Spring Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Phone: +61 2 9078 1700
Email: [email protected]