Travelling to Sydney
To assist our valued interstate patients, Dr Tavakoli has crafted a special Interstate Package. Please call 1300 368 107, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to provide you with more information.
If you are arriving in Sydney from interstate, there may be stresses of arriving in a new city, paired with the anticipation of your upcoming surgery. As such, Dr Tavakoli and his team have developed a set plan to help you feel comfortable and at ease for the entire duration of the planning stages and your subsequent stay in the city by the Harbour.
Dr Tavakoli performs a wide range of plastic surgical procedures on many interstate patients.
- The first step to having an online consultation is to send Dr Tavakoli a small range of photos of the surgical area eg. Side/ Front-arms up / Front-arms down, to the following email address: email@example.com. Dr Tavakoli will then review these images and assess your suitability for surgery.
- Our practice manager will then send you a reply with an approximate quote for all necessary work.
- You will then require an in person consultation with Dr Tavakoli. Further to that, you will be offered a finalised quote with a surgery date. Once you have picked your surgery date, we will then require you to come into the clinic the day prior for a final in person, pre op consultation. Please bring any reference material, photographs and questions you have that may assist Dr Tavakoli in achieving your desired surgical outcome.
- For the recovery process, you are required to stay in Sydney for 3-5 days following your procedure before travelling interstate.You will be free to fly or drive home 3 days following, provided Dr Tavakoli has discharged you.
For your own personal wellbeing, you must be joined by a chaperone (husband, partner, mother or good friend) for your entire stay in Sydney. If you are unable to bring someone with you, we can arrange our nurse to accompany you. This is to help you in the days following your departure from the hospital as you will need assistance in completing average and everyday tasks during your recovery period. For our patients having their procedures at East Sydney Private Hospital we recommend the below hotels and serviced apartments:
InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
- 33 Cross Street, Double Bay NSW 2028
- +61 2 8388 8388
Please mention you are referred by Dr Tavakoli to receive
a reduced rate:
|High Season $279||1st Sept – 22nd Dec|
|Low Season $239||22nd Feb – 31st August|